I’m Danielle Lopez Newcomb, the sleep-deprived mama behind Primordial Willow. I am an herbalist, a writer, a doula, a Pagan, and a solo unschooling mama to three children.
If you would like to simply contact me about my blog, my services, or anything else, contact me with the form below. If you would like to have me review a product or host a giveaway, please contact me with the form below. Keep in mind that any reviews I do will be my honest opinion on what I think of your product. I will only promote a product that I truly believe in.
I am interested in reviewing or giving away products of the following:
- Unschooling/homeschooling products.
- Pagan products.
- Homemade products. Especially homemade products made by fellow mamas. Cloth diapers and diapering products are of interest to me right now.
- Products made in Arkansas, especially in the Fort Smith and Fayetteville areas.
- Herbal products and resources.
- Products for Latino families. My children and I are Cuban American. I’m especially interested in products for raising bilingual children.
- Natural beauty products.
- Natural children products. My children are ages 0 to 4 years old.
- Indie books pertaining to one of the subjects I blog about.
- Fitness programs, especially if they are related to rewilding.
- Home, office, and homeschool organization products.
If you have something else that isn’t listed here, feel free to contact me. I’m always open to new ideas.
I will not charge for product reviews, but I do require that I receive the product that I am reviewing for free under the condition that I will not return it. With giveaways, I will not charge for them, but I do require that I receive the product to be given away, as well as an additional product for my own use — these will not be returned.
My blog receives, on average, 10,000 views a month, and this number is continuously increasing.